1 May 2020
10 questions- we don’t know if there will be prizes yet!
1. Which national side has competed in World Cup qualifiers in three different continents?
2. Which Danish Superliga side plays in the town of Farum?
3. Which sides played in the first League of Ireland match broadcast live on tv?
4. Which former League of Ireland club once had a fanzine entitled Every Man a Football Artist?
5. What was unusual about Rapid Vienna’s national championship win in 1941?
6. Which three Cork grounds have staged Irish senior men’s full internationals?
7. Which club has the most English titles? Leeds United, Sunderland, or Newcastle United?
8. Which country is scheduled to host Euro2024?
9. Which former West German international played for Bayern München, Hamburger SV, and New York Cosmos?
10. The Ballon d’Or was won by either Ronaldo or Messi from 2008-2017. Who won it in in 2007?
Email your answers into email@example.com or DM them to the Twitter account. No googling or conferring!